Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Queen badass.

If you read it back then, I wrote my favorite day was Wednesday. Since today is Wednesday, I felt more power and energy, as usual. For the whole morning we didn't have the cheer dance practice, but some of us were excused. We have this upcoming Coronation night, and I'm a part of it. It's kind of lame, but it's a contest about who sells the most tickets (tickets I have no idea what it is for actually). And those who sell most tickets (in high school) will be named Queen or King IHMA. We have no idea who's winning, but I'm a part of it, so I'm a candidate. I'm a little upset about our production number, because it's so "beauty pageant-y". It's, ew. But you see, if I could, I would definitely run away from that dance without a single doubt. So, we went to the gym, and waited for instructions. 

Colina the Godess!
Getting prepared.
We were done at about nine o'clock, so when I came back, it was already time for our History subject. I came in a little late though. But let's just not discuss about the rest of the morning, it was pretty much ordinary... just that ordinary. Oh, one more thing, we got our whole seating arrangement in our room rearranged. Now I'm too far away from the window! Damn.

Speaking about the afternoon, it was then the practice was held. And as I've written on this post, I am just supposed to help out, and I'm not even doing so. I'm even the treasurer of that goddamn team, and I'm not even helping out! That's what you'd call a freaking badass, bitches! No, I'm not trying to break rules and be a total rebel or something, I'm just too lazy. Just after lunch, me and Julie got our butts out of the classroom and ran away from every teacher that would catch us chilling. But then, out of my mind of common sense, I sat there at the cottage with Kerrvy and the rest of the pack, chilling, while the other candidates were practicing. That's another thing, yes? There's something with Wednesday, it makes me feel badass. Plus, I got commented on the way I walk, and said that I walked like a freaking badass. So, I couldn't be anything else than Queen badass. Haha, hence the title.

*Peek* Julie: Shit, we're not safe!
Trixia: We're gonna sit here for the whole freaking day.    Me: FUUUUU!
Well, we saw one of the teachers coming our way, so we ran to the CR and hid in one of the stalls. Pretty lame, eh?
And, well, I couldn't help taking a picture of those. c:
Ah, well. We'll see how much more badass I can be next Wednesday, if not, tomorrow.

- Christin Madeleine, the Queen of badawesomeness

No comments:

Post a Comment