Sunday, November 27, 2011

A dark day.

Oh yes, I went to bed at about one o'clock in the morning and poof, there was a power outage. Basically, I was going to bed without electricity around, so I knew it was going to get really hot very soon. I am already used (I'm not bragging) to the sound of the air conditioner at night, so when everything was silent, I could hear those ringing sound in my head since it was so freaking silent. I was definitely not used to that sound, so I took my ear phones and listened to music. I don't like listening to metal when I'm in bed (might be too loud and wake me up), so I repeatedly listened to The Islander by Nightwish. It's a beautiful, beautiful song.

Anyway, I woke up this morning with a very sweaty face. The power was still gone and I got up because I couldn't bear to sleep with such heat. I checked my phone, and found seven new messages. Most of them spoke about the distribution of cards, and then I went running to my mom saying that we had to go to school to get my card. Well, of course, I had to know how I was doing in school. I first ate breakfast (bread with milky cheese still and a glass of chocolate milk). After that, we went to school, and there I met Kerrvy and the rest of the pack (expect for Jackie). I got my card, and as usual, my grades have decreased. Not that I'm complaining though. At least my grades in Mathematics, Trigonometry and Physics increased. HAH. Damn...

Check out that chocolate milk mustache!

As I got home, I went to my room and adjusted the curtains so more light could come in. As I had time for it, I decided to write a little on a black notebook I bought some weeks ago. The pages are black as well, and it's freaking amazing! You don't want to know what I write in there, but I love expressing myself in words. I did also find my old diary, and as curious as I am, I started reading the old entries as me being a freshman student. Hah, those days. I was looking for my green intramurals t-shirt because I'll be wearing it tomorrow along with the P.E pants. I had no idea where it was, but I guessed it was buried somewhere between my other clothes, so I took all of them out and arranged them properly. Haha, thumbs up for a clean cabinet!


Then I got my ass out and hung out with my sister and her boyfriend. I were with them until the power came back and then I went inside, turned on my computer, and poof, there was no internet AT ALL. That sucked. Me, Kervey and his sister Laurie Ann watched the movie titled The Switch. We ate dinner and decided to go biking. :)

Just took a shower. c;

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment