Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sunshine in the morning.

Forgive my title, didn't know what else to put. Well, the reason why I put that as my title is because I haven't felt the morning sun shine right on my face on the way to school for awhile now, so this morning was definitely bright. Hmm, it's a good timing too, life seems to turn around for a change. Things are easier to handle. I think it's so much easier to get through the day with a mix of friends and fun. Summer was a total bore.

We didn't have classes today either. We just did almost the same as yesterday. We practiced the songs that are going to be sung during the 'Holy Spirit' mass tomorrow, and then the induction of officers... yes, THAT IS A TOTAL BORE. Of there is something worse than boredom, it must be worshiping something you don't really worship or believe in... :/

Pictures:














- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment