Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Senior.

I'm officially a senior year student today. But you know what's the best thing about it? I'm happy with my new classmates, especially because Kerrvy, Trixia, Julie and Jackie are there. Not only that, Kerrvy's my seatmate for the rest of the first grading (June-September). Our adviser isn't that bad actually, he seems to be really understanding, and seems like a teenager himself. He's a man full of quotes and sayings, and he seems to have a biiig heart, so I see much good as him as our adviser.

I belong to the lower section Hope. We only have three sections in our year level, and they are Faith (the first section), Hope and Charity (the lower/second sections). The worst things about being a senior student is the C.A.T form (as our adviser said, this is for use if anyone plans to go for criminology) every Saturday (and yes, that means we only have a day to actually rest every week), trigonometry, physics, MATH (as usual), and I suppose economics. Yeah, I know I'll die a little inside everyday, but this is the final challenge. Do I pass this, I'm free! I don't care if I don't get a single award when graduating, just as long as I will graduate and finish high school. Ah, what a lovely dream that would be. Then I suppose college comes next then.

I'm still not actually sure what college degree I will take when I reach college, my choices so far are Culinary and Fine Arts, maybe even Information Technology. I don't know, but I don't plan on taking a degree for four years. My sister is already a sophomore student in college, taking Information Technology, and when she graduates after her senior year, she's leaving to work in Norway, and I don't want to be left behind. So, I want to take a degree for two years only, and leave with her. But anyway, here are some pictures of my first day of senior year.

She's way too ready for school. xD

Heh... <.<"

Julie.

KERRVYYY ♥

Trixiaaaa. Didn't get a proper shot, but whatever. xD

AND CHARLIEEEEE! Sadly he isn't my classmate. Oh, and he is a C.A.T officer, hah. xD

Lunccchh.

Back to that braid on my hair. Seriously, my hair curls because of sweat and heat.

When you see it you'll shit bricks.

Kerrvy and Julie.

:3

I love this bish. ♥♥♥

Not to forget, it's my sister Hannah's eighteenth birthday todaaay! As I wrote in a text message earlier, you've now unlocked the ability to go behind bars! Haha, well, I know she's not that stupid to end up in jail. I love her. :3


- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment