Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's Tuesday.

And Tuesday is right before Wednesday, and no, I'm not trying to make my own version of the song Friday here, if you thought so...

Anyway, school starts again tomorrow. The only thing I needed to know was if Kerrvy, one of my besties, was still going to the same school as me, for I have been her classmate during sophomore year and junior year. She's the person I cling to, and I only need her to be my classmate. It doesn't matter if I'm in the worst section, I only need Kerrvy.








But not to forget, Trixia should also be my classmate! She has been my classmate ever since the start of high school, so we shouldn't be separated! :)




I still miss my long hair. <.<"

DUCK FACE!


Hah, I hope those bishes are there tomorrow, if not I'm going to die a little inside. These people make me crazy. ♥


- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment