Thursday, June 2, 2011

Excited.

I may sound sick, but I can't think of anything else than going back to school. I like the fact it's nearing right now. I don't think I'll get my butt off this chair that's located right in front of my computer, so it may help me get a little active. Well, as my sister said, I can't be lazy during senior year, or I'll have problems when it comes to clearance, therefore, I may NOT graduate high school. But to be quite honest, I'll miss my school, especially the high school days, everything happened then. :/

Therefore, I'm going to make the most out of my last year in high school. I can't actually believe I'm already a senior student. I mean, to go back in time, I was a freshman, like yesterday. It still amazes me how fast time seems to fly away. I never really liked my elementary years because I didn't really have so much fun, and my classmates seemed to be too busy studying, so I never had friends that were somewhat dare devils, in a way. I don't like studying, I want to have fun and have good memories, but I don't usually mean I don't know when to be serious.


Hehe, I'm actually pretty excited to go back. The first few months are always the best parts of a school year, basically because of all the activities happening around and you get to spend more time with your friends than your brain.

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment