Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hannah at 18.

I was supposed to post about this yesterday, but unfortunately, there was no internet. So, of course, I'll be doing that now. Hannah's birthday is actually on June 8, but since there are classes that day, she and my mom decided to celebrate it a bit earlier, some days before classes did start. So we had it yesterday, June 3, at Portofino Beach Resort in Lapu-Lapu City. I had a very great time, and I know my sister did as well.

We all had pink shirts with "Hannah at 18" written on it. :)

Shelamay, me and Kyna. ♥

FOOOD!

Hannah. :3

CAKES! (Sadly the one on the top fell down before we could eat it.)

We found a very interesting white eel that caught a crab. Nature is awesome.

18 roses. (My sister picks 18 guys to dance with, and these guys give her the roses.)

Amille, L.A, Abigail, Sweet, me. The Angels, only Hannah's missing here.

18 candles. (Hannah picks 18 girls which will say something about her.)

I love this picture. :3

And we just HAD to try this banana boat. It was awesome, but I lost my ear ring. :/

At the end of the day, you can see it's low tide.

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment