Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hannah at hospital.

Since Sundays mean, in a way, a family gathering day, I expected there to be a fair amount of people. There was for some hours ago, but then everything turned quiet. I just sat here playing Tetris Battle on Facebook, innocently. Kervey came in my room and said, "Where are the other people?" I shrugged, never really minding anything. I thought maybe they just went to the park/plaza. But the he added, "The car isn't there."

There I sat, tried to figure out where they might have gone. But, in a way I still didn't really mind. Then, my cousin, Laurie Ann, IMed me on Facebook...


In case you do not understand, we were talking about my sister, Hannah. Laurie Ann asked me what happened to her, and I told her I had no idea what she was talking about. She then asked where she was, and I told her I didn't know. But out of curiosity I asked what made her ask what happened about her, and she told me that our aunt Virgie told us her she was at the hospital. This frightened me. I was here in my room, knowing nothing, knowing nothing about anyone leaving. Kervey read this as well, and he asked one of our maids who were sleeping what happened, and she said that while Hannah was yawning, her jaw locked. Now, I thought only this happened to cartoons, especially Mickey Mouse, but now I see it can happen in real life too.

So, I suppose Kervey went to the hospital, leaving me here. I don't know how Hannah is at the moment, but I really, really hope she's fine. It's never a pleasant feeling to know that someone you love is not fine.

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment