Saturday, June 18, 2011

Shiny cymbals.

So I just came from our 'music room', where my drum set is located. Dad bought this polish for my cymbals because there were many finger prints on them. Well, believe it or not, but there have been few people storming in the music room and started playing drums. Well, it doesn't bother me actually, as long as they DON'T plan to break them. That would set me on tears. And, I'm not even sure if you can see the finger prints from what you see on the photos below. xD





My dad's pool table is useful. :)


Kervey came in and helped me with out, but unfortunately, he only finished one (out of four) because he had a visitor. So, I had to finish them myself. I'm not even sure if I did it right, but as a first timer, I don't expect perfect, finger print free cymbals. Finger prints? A challenge to clear off. :(

But since I'm as lazy as I am, I didn't take a picture of my cymbals after they were polished. I was playing drums and practicing on the song Sinead by Within Temptation over and over. Well, it's not the hardest song I've played yet, but I still need much more practice.
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment