Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday + School Ready.

You may call it a miracle, but today, I got up at eight o'clock in the morning, very early for a person like me. It may be because of the C.A.T formation yesterday, that I went to bed at ten in the evening. My eyes just wouldn't stay up much longer.

I must say though, it feels so much better to wake up early. Today has been a slightly boring day, and I shall tell you about it. :D

As the title says, I'm school ready. What? Didn't school start on the eighth of June? It did, but we didn't have formal/proper classes. There were many activities going on for the two past weeks, so, I've been having fun hanging out with my buddies, Kerrvy, Jackie, Julie and Trixia. So on next Tuesday, classes will finally start and difficulties are going to stream in, so I must watch out and keep my laziness out of my life as much as possible for awhile.

I've been trying to make a notebook out of notebooks. Yes, recycling. Sadly, our teacher in C.L just doesn't want us to buy a new notebook for that subject, instead she made us make a new notebook by recycling unused pages from old notebooks, and I've been collecting few pages so far. I only need to find something yellow to make for the cover of the notebook.

I figured it wasn't as easy as I thought.

And not as fun.

I also got the chance to buy the requirements or the school supplies needed in different subjects yesterday, and I must say, it's really getting hard, especially when your teacher is asking each of us to have a scientific calculator. I knew I could borrow Kervey's, but my sister insisted me to buy one so I could have it myself. And well, I got a scientific calculator in the end. Thank you, Han. I suppose I'll be needing it during college as well.

I always wondered why the box was so thick...

I was like WHAT THE... when I saw what consumed so much space.

And they're all user's guide in different languages. Weird, I don't even need the english one... yet.

And it's that big, so I don't know. I bet I'll be using the useless user's guide to something one day.

What could I know, a big box for this thin calculator? Nah.

Well, then my sister, mom and our two maids when to the veterinarian, while I, Kervey and dad was left at home. Oh, did I mention? My mom bought herself a Shih Tzu, so it means, we have a new pet in our family. And it's a female Shih Tzu, princess type too. I didn't know we had room for more dogs. We already have five dogs including the new Shih Tzu, which is named Shayne (the name of my mom's dog before).


So, when they left, I decided to make myself noodles, because I was getting hungry. Lucky Me Sweet and Spicy Pancit Canton is one of the most delicious noodles ever, for me. I love the taste. But if I get too hungry I tend to cook two packs, haha. After cooking it, I went to the living room and watched TV for the first time in this week (I don't really watch TV though).

Boooiiilllll.

Seeeeaaasooniiiiiing.

Voila! Yum, yum.

Well, was nothing much good on the TV today. <.<

After eating, I gave the cats food. Hmm, I only have a cat, which is Twinkle Toes, but there's this orange cat that appeared from no where, so basically, is Twinkle Toes's girlfriend or something, no ideas. But it's actually pretty sweet, it just doesn't have a long tail like Twinkle Toes. Then I decided to play drums. I try to play as much as I can while I have the inspiration going on. Since I love Within Temptation's latest album, The Unforgiving, lately, I've been listening to each song really carefully, and focused on the drums. You know what? It's not that hard! Well, it isn't that metal anyway, so... when I get better, much better, I must buy myself another bass pedal. I don't see playing metal music with only a pedal so easy. :/

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment