Sunday, June 12, 2011

More art?

Well, I see most of my readers enjoy my blog more when I have drawings in them. Yeah, I enjoy it a lot more too, but as lazy as I am, I usually end up blogging about nonsense, or only the 365 challenge. So understand me if I fail to draw, you know I don't like to draw when I don't feel like, then it won't look good. :)


So, I've been thinking about drawing on my own way (and I just don't want to add fingers, it takes more time and erasures). Well, at least something more accurate, not just a fat stick drawing of a person with colors, especially with us girls that have to wear a big one colored dress... something like I drew before.

Read about day 76 - five things I loved when I was younger here.

Well, I started using paint yesterday, on my first C.A.T formation post. Not that it's hard to use adobe elements, I just don't like when I fill a certain something with a color. The quality is better, but it's easier to use paint than adobe elements, especially when the zoom of paint is much more "pixelized". Of course I improve my drawings time after time. After using stick drawings, I decided to add more 'flesh'.

Read about my opinion about teenagers wearing heavy makeup here.
So it was like that for some posts. Then again I decided to improve it by drawing the clothes more accurately, and that was done yesterday.

First C.A.T formation, read it here.
But still, I don't feel like adding fingers, as written it takes more time and erasures, so I'll drop that part. So what do you think, should I focus more on drawing for my blog? Oh, and, you know you could ALWAYS leave comments below/at the end of a post. If you still don't know where, let me teach you.

Ignore the low quality pic above. Dunno what happened. At least you get the idea, don't you?

Well, always having 0 comments makes me feel like I have no readers. Instead of commenting here, you comment on facebook, so learn to LEAVE your comment HERE. Get it? Thank you. :)

PS: If you don't want to reveal yourself when leaving a comment, you can always comment anonymously.

- Christin Madeleine

2 comments: