Thursday, June 9, 2011

Auditor.

Hah, wow, haven't been a class officer since freshman year. I was P.R.O back then, really had no job to do. But now, I am the auditor of the class, and I think I'm supposed to hold the class money and deposit it to our class's account, I'm not quite sure, but we'll see.

I still don't go to sleep early. Bedtime still falls on twelve o'clock, so I end up really tired when the alarm goes off. Not only that, the ring tone of my alarm is Within Temptation's Sinéad, and when the alarm goes off the song mixes into my dreams, but when she starts singing I wake up, so it's kind of weird. Haha, anyway, Kerrvy and Trixia wanted me to put some pictures of today, so they could save it. I don't really like uploading it on facebook anyway.

Jackie.

Kerrvy.

Trixia.

























They are a little vain as well, hah. x)

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment