Thursday, June 9, 2011

I dream of a stairway to the skies.

I promise, next time I won't tell my opinion about an album after listening to it just once or twice. I love the songs from Within Temptation's The Unforgiving.


To be honest, I'm not quite sure what the album cover is portraying. I see there's a lot of guns and action on it. Maybe it portrays murder in some way, and maybe can't forgive themselves? I'm not exactly sure. But the album is wonderful. I've listened to all of the songs over and over many times now, so now I've really gotten it into my head and, of course, heart, and can see the beauty. The lyrics are really good too.

The songs I like the best are Faster, Fire and Ice, Sinéad, and Stairway to the Skies. And right now, Stairway to the skies won't get out of my head. D:


I rate it 8/10.

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment