Saturday, June 11, 2011

Form.

As I've written on this post (only some few words), we, seniors, have our C.A.T (Citizen Advancement Training) formation every Saturday. We still have forty Saturdays to go, ugh. But to be honest, it's not THAT bad. I enjoy it in some way, so I'm fine with it. Anyway, let me tell you about our first formation today.

My cousin, who usually drives me to school, came late this morning, so I got a little late. I'm just glad I came to school JUST in time. :)


But as old as my brain memory is, I forgot to remove my jewelries. I have no idea why we weren't allowed to wear any accessory at all, except for the hair band. I'm glad I remembered, have I not I would've ended up badly. I removed them just in time, just some meters away from my school.

And no, the real me doesn't look as badass as the virtual me. xD
Well, when I arrived, we had flag ceremony. Then we went to the gym, and we girls were grouped into two groups. I stood there shaking, feeling sweat race down my forehead. But I know I wasn't the only one who was scared.


The C.A.T officers taught us some basic things for this training. And the worst thing, they come over and listen to you individually. I couldn't hear them from where they were standing, because the other groups were screaming the "SIR YES SIR!" So, when one of the officers came, I was like, "What shall I say?" She told me, and I started shivering AND STUTTERING.


At least I got to say it in the end, and she proceeded to the person beside me. It was weird. But harder things are coming so I'll expect the worst. At least I wasn't killed by being such a chicken.


- Christin Madeleine

1 comment: