Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bell lyre.

Proper classes haven't started yet, well, not for us from the section Hope to be sure. All we do is sitting in the classroom or going around the school campus. I either sit with Kerrvy, Trixia, and Julie, or get out of the classroom with Jackie. We've been practicing for this unexciting 'holy' mass for this Friday. As said on this post, I'm the auditor of our section. And all the officers, classroom and club officers, had to practice this promise thingy that we're going to do our best in our positions. I didn't promise though, I did not read every word that was displayed by the projector, coming from a random laptop.

That was basically it. Listening to music was another way to kill boredom though. And, I learned how to play the lyre today! Or, bell lyre to be more exact. Our classroom has a bell lyre, although we use two of the bells to hit on the other bells (we don't have the sticks, but two of the bells went loose). It was easy, to be honest. :)

Nah, let pictures display more of my day.
















- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment