Saturday, June 11, 2011

I have a plan.

Warning: The pictures below may be too scary for you (and I'm serious).


Well, ghost pictures and ghost stories fascinate me, real or not, true or not. I mean, you all may be thinking I'm a weirdo for this, but doesn't it fascinate you? Either if this is real or just created by us humans, don't you think it's still interesting to think that something, like out of a dream, can appear to us even though they're dead? It's hard to explain and I can't emphasize how much this fascinates and interests me. My thought: How do they appear to us without a physical body? What is their spiritual form made out of? Light? Imagination? It's exactly that.

And yes, some days ago, or somehow a week ago, I decided to look for pictures like these, to scare my sister. Sadly it didn't have any effect, she was just like, "So?" Heh, she isn't so much of a chicken though, but pretty easy to scare sometimes. And yeah, I was browsing through the pictures in Google where a random image popped in my head. I won't tell you yet, you'll find out once I get to make it. It's not THAT hard to guess. :)

Just working on the look. ;)

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment