Saturday, June 18, 2011

Kinds of people you hate.

Well, with the rise of stupidity these days, it's not hard to push out the people I despise. We can all agree on the same, those with decent minds, but then again, they still exist!


The whore. Seriously, do I need to explain? Yes, she's hot most of the time... but is she clean INSIDE?

The plastic surgery bomb. What happened to the natural beauty? I've seen some pictures of celebrities before and after surgery, and if you ask me, most of them look way beautiful before they decided to change their faces. And another thing? Blonde and tan has always looked ugly to my eyes... and botox/fish lips too.

The snob. Yeah... okay, I can see you have money, but do you HAVE to hold them up to the air while walking with you chin up?

Strange people these days, but I don't think I can change anything about that. But then with the guys, they're sometimes way too blind. I know it's a natural thing for them to look grab their chances with hot ladies, who will, eventually, break their hearts, than to look for the little cute ones who can make you feel loved like never before. Why, is it that hard to take off that eye covering? <.<

And, I also hate fashionable ladies, because they make me feel too plain and simple. If you compare me and her, you'll see where you'd attract the most... I suppose.


Well, you can look at her body all you want, not her face. But so again, life is a challenge every single time. All I wanted was to experience a little bit of having a boyfriend in REAL LIFE with REAL FEELINGS and where I can REALLY SEE HIM... but that has just not been happening. So, then, it's all a competition. No guy puts me before any other lady, so, I'll just have to wait for the brave guy with a shiny sword in his hand, slicing heads off as he runs to me... I don't know what I just wrote, for sure.


Argh, those PHYSICAL distractions.

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment