Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Brought down wall of art.

Wall of art... what the hell is that? To go back to a random post I wrote last January, I wrote about drawings, that I used to draw a lot as a kid and still draw a lot. But let's focus on what I call MY wall of art. (Be free to read that post HERE.)

That is what I call my wall of art. A part of my room where my drawings are pasted.

The first drawing, first column in the first row, was created way back when I was a freshman student (around 2008 or 2009). From that time I kept on drawing drawings I was really contented with, and when I was really contented with a drawing, I took some tape and taped that particular drawing on my wall, until I stopped drawing more as a sophomore student. So, in a way, it has been a project of mine. And since that time, it was just there, giving some beauty to my room. Now I've taken them all down, for it's time for new drawings. And no, I didn't throw them away, of course. I put them nicely into a big brown envelop so they wouldn't tear apart. I must say though, I'm not used to look at that part of my wall. It's naked, and now the pinkness is showing off, so I must create new drawings VERY quickly. :)

See? The pink wall is peeking out more than ever!

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment