Friday, June 24, 2011

Out biking.

So, today, my uncle, Kuya Lucky, celebrated his birthday at our home. Little did I know, that I would have so much fun with my cousins Laurie Ann, Amille (I consider her my cousin even though she's not), Vincent and Ralph. We went out biking! At least I finally got to go anywhere I wanted this time. Being at home all the time? It sucks.

Anyway, that's basically what we did for the whole evening. We biked throughout the whole town on the south from our house. I got to sweat and exercise a little, muhahaha. Anyway, here are some pictures:

Busy playing Tetris Battle. xD
Focuuus.
And forgive my polka dotted shorts. Couldn't find something more decent. HAHA
Amille changing from her school uniform.
The shy Vincent.
Andree Abigail! She couldn't come with us when we went biking. She went home.
On the go. :3


And me on the go, haha. xD
Haha, muhahaha.
MEHE.

Amille fell down, bwahaha.



Fixing the hurr.
xD


















- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment