Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Like a mathematician.

Okay, we had our proper classes today, and we've already got our first assignment... in math. The fact that we have to pass home works/assignments before flag ceremony in the mornings means I have to be either early to be able to copy from my classmates or answer it myself the night before. I have no idea if I did it wrong or right, but I did answer the given home work on my own today... and probably just today. Who knows?


My only hope for answering that math assignment was my notes... and calculator I just can't answer anything without examples. So during exams? I'm dead meat, even though calculators are allowed. But a little peek on seatmates' paper will work, haha. No, really, I'm just trying to make this year easy to handle. As written on a post earlier, I don't want to be lazy, so that I can finish my home works and projects on time, so that when clearance comes, I won't struggle that much and woosh, on with the toga and totorooot, graduation time!


Hah, you thought you were going to get my answers? Not today. :)

PS: Won't give so much time for drawing these days. I can only insert time for blogging, not drawing, since it takes some time to create. Well, since I'm trying to become a more responsible student, I will divide my time for school works and for no-school-works. Also, I need to find my time for playing drums as well. I have to become better to go somewhere.

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment