Saturday, June 4, 2011

Quitting IMVU.

I suppose it's time for me to say goodbye to IMVU as classes start. Things aren't really as fun as they used to be, and when I finally finish senior year (which will be on March) and start college, my freedom of going where I want is, as I think, finally 'available'. Maybe I could start meeting new people by then.

Well, yeah, one of the reasons why I kept playing on IMVU was because I wanted to meet new people, since I can't get out of this house alone. So I knew if I couldn't meet people in personal, real life, I could just do it in a virtual world WITH real people from all over the world. At least I got to know myself better too.

But, the time has yet come. I don't think I want to log in there so much like I did. Well, let's just say, I'm taking a long pause. I don't want to have a distraction when I come home from school, so at least I could focus a little more on projects and projects only. I don't do homeworks at home. xD

KieranEmily
Anyway, thanks for me IMVUers.

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment