Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Arts Club.

So, in school we have different clubs for us students to join. There are about six categories; Academics, Sports, Clinic Aiders, Liturgy, Scouting, and of course, I had to forget the last one. But I am under academics though, in arts club... well, it's where they located it

MEHE.

Anyway, we didn't have class today. We had the longest program this morning, right after flag ceremony and worship (duh), and they just HAD to teach us their newest 'animation' song. Well, as seniors, we were all lazy and didn't move, so we were forced to dance on stage, only our section and the other lower section though. It wasn't the best moment at all, I didn't know the steps and I know I looked dumb trying to dance.

So, after that, we basically stayed at the classroom talking with different classmates about different things. Kerrvy, Julie and Kerrvy didn't want to be a part of the arts club though, so they decided to go for sports, badminton, while me and Jackie went for arts club. There were other seniors there as well, Shelamay, Brylle, Rudyliza, etc.

But before we registered to our clubs, me and Jackie had fun in the classroom talking about different stuffs and taking pictures. Well, I didn't bring my digital camera earlier. I'm afraid someone will steal it since I keep leaving the classroom with my bag in there (I don't imagine bringing my back pack everywhere I go).


Bored in the classroom.


Grr..

Registering for ARTS CLUB! Hi John Eric!

Jackie and Brylle, the lady killer. ;)

John Eric is camera shy though. :/

xD

In the club..



:3


Bored in the arts club.

After arts club, we went to the library to give some papers about our greatest fears to someone from the first section.

O.o

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment