Thursday, January 20, 2011

Drawing.

As a kid, I spent most of my time drawing. And ever since, I haven't given up on drawing. I remember that when I would have a mistake, even just the smallest mistake, I'd take a new sheet of paper and draw. Well, my parents didn't like that, and quickly put a stop to that. That's when I started to use pencils more often. I can't say if I'm good enough or not, because I've definitely seen better artists. I have a part of my wall that is almost entirely covered by my drawings.
Haha xD

I have a notebook full of drawings, and a dedicated drawing book full of drawings. But that's not it. Almost every textbook that I use in school has doodles on the last few pages, also my notebooks in different subjects. I sketch, doodle and draw every time I'm bored in class. :3

Do you draw?

No comments:

Post a Comment