Monday, April 2, 2012

Three meows.

For a change, I will update my blog on a Sunday. It wasn't exactly the day of the usual Sunday today, and I have news! You all know I love cats, and my second cat, Isis, gave birth to three kittens last night.

They're so cuuuute! I'm excited for them to grow up and start playing!
Because of summer break, I have a harder time going to the shower. Yeah, here in Philippines we take a shower every single day because of the heat, especially now that it's summer.
So, instead of just staying at home and playing Skyrim for the whole day or evening, we decided to go to the nearby plaza for fun. Oh well, I stay at home for days, so it's finally a good thing to go out for some time. Mom didn't really bother about it since plaza is close by and I'm going with a pack of my close cousins.

I, Amille, Laurie, and Sweet watched a Thai horror movie named Haunted Universities. It's actually pretty creepy, especially with all the ghosts chasing after you. I sat there laughing at the three of them screaming like they were the ones who were in the movie. I rate it 9/10, I didn't really understand the connection of each story... or something. :)

Oh, and speaking of tomorrow, I'll be taking the entrance test in CIT. I'm still sort of nervous, and I believe it's an IQ test. I hope I'm welcome to the school though, because I actually tend to look down on myself in these moments. Oh well, I hope it'll go just fiiine. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment