Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Choose day.

It was hard to wake up early this morning. I believe that's so because last, last night, I didn't sleep so well because of all the nurses that had to check my mom's blood pressure and temperature and all that stuff. Even last night, I went to bed at eleven, so it was all crappy. For some reason, I didn't want to go to school. I didn't feel as happy as I usually do. I woke up at about 5:58 am and I ran to the CR.  Luckily I didn't come late. :3

Here are some pictures of today:
Longganisa and tocino!

Eating outside.

After lunch.

o.o and c(:

xD

>:3

:o  o.O

:D :)

Me and Jackie.

Stolen.

83

8O

Bahaha ;D

Trixia.

Triiixia.

Laughing at the prehistoric emo.

Braids keep my hair neat.

ALIEN!.

OwO

Dancing?

History.

Discussing.

:D

:D :D :D




Listening to music at the last subject. Our TLE teacher didn't come in because all the teachers had a meeting.




And when we were dismissed, my cousin had not yet arrived, so I sat with Colcol and we talked a bit.

Well, one thing's good for tomorrow: My mom will be released from the hospital at last. It seems way too quiet without her in the house. I miss having her around. Oh well, today was just one of the most boring days ever until I got a message from... ♥

Tomorrow we will have a trial for our oral defense. We're going to defend our ideas for divorce, and for some reason I feel f*cked. I think I have to study more about divorce. Ugh...



How was your Tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment