Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Oral Defense.

I felt pretty much confident when I woke up this morning, having believed I had mastered the topic about divorce. I didn't want to wear white or black slacks, and nothing that makes me look like a business woman. I didn't mind what they would say but got a pair of leggings, violet blouse and a black blazer with black doll shoes (at least this made me comfortable and more confident). I don't know what I can say about my speech. I didn't memorize anything about the definition of divorce, but rather tried to understand it and explaining it (I suck at memorizing). Then one of the panelists asked the question I feared, "What is the difference between divorce and annulment?" I did answer, tried not to get mentally blocked, but he wasn't satisfied with what I 'explained'. I was so distracted that I lost my concentration, and that made me forget what I knew about annulment. I did what I could. I'm not good when it comes to public speaking, so I don't have a reason to whine about it... I believe. The oral defense was held for the whole morning, and different sections came to watch it. I guess we will be watching Humility's (the other third year section, not the model section) oral defense tomorrow, and I will enjoy... I guess. The easiest topic there seemed to be was teenage suicide. I wish that was our topic instead of divorce. -Sighs-

Here is my day in pictures:
Confident on the way to school.

Kerrvy with her black dress.

Jaymarie! xD

My gayest outfit.

Grace and Trixia.

Trixia and Grace.

ME AND HI-RO COOKIES! ♥

Me and Lyka during the oral defense.

xD

Kerrvy and me.

Me and Lyka.

D: and :D

Trixia and Kerrvy. ♥

;)

:P

Bored.

Other classmates.


"CONTRACEPTIVES"



Kerrvy and Charlie the emo.

ORK!



Charlie the 'photophobic'.




"PROSTITUTION"



We didn't have classes for the whole afternoon (except for science).



But still the teacher left us activities to do. :(





Kurt, pinamay.

Brylle's laptop.

PINAMAY!

Then we went to the canteen and bought ourselves snacks.





Have you tried oral defense?

No comments:

Post a Comment