Friday, February 11, 2011

Eggs and biscuits.

I woke up today with a sigh of relief for it was finally Friday again. For the first time in a long time, I've had my breakfast (toasted bread with milk) while waiting for the egg to get hard-boiled. We were asked to bring one hard boiled egg and a small pack of biscuits to school for their feeding program somewhere not far from our school. At least they care. Poverty does not sound so fun. I think our school had the program at the afternoon since we were dismissed at 12.

MILK!

Eating. xD

Toasted bread with butter and sugar. ♥

BOILING EGGS!

Eating eggs.



I found mother earth!



They went and bought mangoes.

I was alone in our classroom (everyone else went home) with Justine, my WEIRD seatmate. I kept my distance...

Then Jaymarie came in.

But Justine was absolutely weird!

They were my visitors today. ♥









Watched The Last Exorcism (again for me).


Started to get sleepy.


Started to sleep 'while' watching the movie.





Kerrvy dancing. Haha
Bahaha :3 both Kerrvy and Trixia dancing.
We took pictures with my dad's DSLR after that. I'll upload it later, I wanna sleep first! :D


How was your day today?

No comments:

Post a Comment