Thursday, February 10, 2011

Center for Educational Measurement.

For the last few days, I've been waking up ten minutes before six o'clock in the mornings, and that is late. But for some reason I still don't get late, so it's all cool. Yesterday, we got news that we were going to have CEM (Center for Educational Measurement) today. CEM are tests that we are going to take. The test results tell you how good  you are in a specific subject. I've had CEM every year ever since I was grade four (or five I guess). Throughout the years, they only give you three subjecs, English, Mathematics and Science, but today there were only two, English and Math. The thing I hate the most with these tests are that you have to shade small circles (which makes the process really slow). Last year, I was in the top 10 list (was ninth best in English).

I was the only one from the second sections from this list. ♥

Like written yesterday, we were going to watch Humility's oral defense.

Waiting...

HI JACKIE! ;D (and she had to move)

Other classmates.

o.o   :D   >.>

The first group; Divorce.

2nd group;









This picture kinda scares me a little... no joke.



Rhea and Brylle wanted to be 'starred' on my blog today!

CEM test in English.





CEM test in math. :(


Then we went to the canteen and bought something to eat and drink.

She wanted to taste the 'ICE POP' that was new in our canteen. (It tastes like shit to me.)

Went talking.

...right by the canteen.

...since my other classmates weren't done answering their math test.

Found Colcol and started small talking with him/her.

Went back to the classroom because it was HOT. And then they played that stupid game that some of the Humility students did when I was there watching them one afternoon (written in this post).

Didi hiding.




Jackie again.

Colcol again. xD

Well, the CEM tests weren't THAT difficult. I was only getting so tired of answering that I didn't answer the Math test properly at the last few numbers. I hope I can get back to the top 10 in English again. ;)


Ever had a CEM test?

2 comments:

  1. chubz ...
    my face in there was really ugly ,, grrr...
    it was really so embarasing ....
    but still thank u for making me a part of your blog ...
    tnx chubz ,,, ur a very wonderful friend ..

    ReplyDelete