Thursday, February 3, 2011

Baby, you're a firework.

Of course I am kidding with my post title. The thing is, I'm hearing that song (Firework - Katy Perry) way too much that I start singing it without even knowing. AND no, I don't like that song at all. I think it sounds kinda... crappy when Katy Perry's like "make them go oh, oh, oh! You're gonna leave em fallin down-own-own." I'm not here to offend anyone, but that music doesn't make me feel so alive as what metal music does, and I don't like that kind of music because it just sounds too light for me.

So we had a dry run today for our oral defense next week. I believe I spoke nonsense when I stood there trying to describe what divorce is. I was trying to TELL our teacher that divorce has been practiced for centuries and that it was only Christianity that said it was a sin. Oh, that's funny. But I don't want to mess with anything, it's just my own opinion though. I respect whatever you believe in. Well, earlier this day we did have a misunderstanding with Trixia. Because of that, I started to consider myself a bad friend. Well, why? We just had a misunderstanding with Kerrvy, and now Trixia, and both are my faults. Or it can't just be that reason, I am a lot different from them though except for our sense of humor. Both of them are kind of sensitive in a way, and that does make me feel insensitive around them. And by that, I end up ignoring what can actually hurt when I say something. I do really, really think sensitive people should laugh a bit more about things not just get mad and upset right away. But at

Anyway, here are some pictures from today:
Kerrvy.

Rhea.

Trixia.

Pens and hair accessories. xD

Me and Trixia.


That's what they say, I always look strict and mean even if I'm not.

During math.

Justine, kinda loco in his head.

:3

o.O

Random.

MATH.

Kerrvy.

HANDS:D

Chewing gum.

During history, the smart ones of the class had a debate about Protestantism and Christianity.

Waiting...

During dismissal, I visited the other section and had fun watching some of the students playing around with one of their classmates blindfolded.

Came to the car with my two cousins' children.

Oh well, about that press conference I was talking about on some of my earlier posts, I finally figured out what it was about. I'm going to school on saturday and I have to come before 6:30 in the morning. I have to bring a digital camera with an empty memory card and an empty USB. It's somewhat a contest. I didn't get full information, but I'm just happy it's a contest NOT a report. I'm also glad that it'll only be junior students, no seniors. I'm really shy when it comes to people I'm not friends with. So it'll only be my batchmates. I'm the only one from the lower sections, and the rest from the first/model section. But still, we'll be in a UNIVERSITY, and don't you think that's scary? o.O


What has happened with your life today?

No comments:

Post a Comment