Thursday, February 17, 2011

Math's fault?

Since our first day of exams started at twelve noon, I had a lot of time to sleep. I woke up at about 10:30 and took a shower. I, as usual, didn't study last night, but I still got to answer during the tests (English, Filipino and Math), but I'm not saying I'm getting big scores this time. I wrote once in a post, believing that I would get the passing score in Math, but I didn't get big scores at all. I don't have so many pictures of today, so it'll be more of words than pictures.

The English test was alright. Trixia had to ask for help though, which was okay. I was only pissed when Justine (my seatmate) kept on whining about me being unfair, doing the wrong thing and putting myself into trouble. Nah, he's the weirdest but still pretty much independent, he can stand alone (doesn't have so many close friends and is most probably a loner). I wrote down some of my answers on my handkerchief and gave it to Trixia, so she at least won't get zero (yeah, I do know those answers were correct, I guess). During Filipino she promised to give me answers, since I'm not so good in reading and speaking tagalog (which means I'll end up understanding nothing). But since our adviser wasn't present today, our teacher in history took over her place. Well, I do admit our teacher in history is pretty funny in a way,  but very strict when it comes to cheating during tests and other stuffs like that. Anyway, during Filipino, I did give her my handkerchief for her to write some answers, but then the plan failed, basically because our history teacher was sitting behind us, and it would be pretty obvious what we were doing if Trixia gave me my handkerchief with writings on it. I only got three answers from her, and I HAD to answer everything else by myself, which was kinda hard.

When math test occurred, none of us talked to each other but answered on our own. There were times she would turn to me but I was too busy to respond. I didn't have answers on the back part of the test paper and ran to Kerrvy at the back to get some answers. Thank you Kerrvy, by the way. Then both of us got out of the room and got our bags when Trixia walked by, and Kerrvy said, "Xiang (her nickname)!" But she just walked by without even responding, so it left us confused. I sat at the stairs in the lobby when Kerrvy came to me telling that Trixia had completely ignored her. I don't know, I just hope she's okay. :)

Ugh, here are the only two pictures of todayyy:

Jaymarie.

At the lobby. :3

Do you like math?

No comments:

Post a Comment