Monday, February 21, 2011

Headsets change most things.

Since I just got my hair relaxed yesterday, I couldn't wash my hair today (a 'rule' everyone goes through at the beginning). It got really hot within minutes and that is extremely uncomfortable. I found my headset (which I thought I lost) in my drawer earlier this morning when I was looking for a hair clip to keep my hair from getting wet when I took a shower. So yeah, music music. I think Kerrvy is still kinda mad at Trixia for something, I haven't talked to hear about it. I don't really choose sides, but I was mostly with Trixia today (because I believed Kerrvy was mad at me as well). Slept a lot throughout math, Filipino and recess during afternoon. Oh well, here are pictures of today...

MORNING.

*BURP*

TRIXIA!

Dunhill Barry.


COLCOL!

Justine, he farted! Ugh.




Camera whore pose (just awhile ago).

Answering the homework in Computer. :)


How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment