Friday, February 18, 2011

Waiting out the winter.

Usually when I come to classroom, I talk or say "good morning" to Trixia. But because she was looking very upset yesterday, making believe she was still mad about something, I put my back pack on my chair and went directly to Kerrvy who was sitting on her chair studying history for our exam. I usually smile at her and give her a random "good morning!" She smiles as always, and I asked her if she and Trixia have talked, and she shook her head. It was then things started to become a little fishy. During the flag ceremony, Trixia was with Jackie, and I was sticking with Kerrvy. But when we came back to the classroom, Trixia started talking to me, starting with a question, "Did you bring with you your worship book?" It was then I knew, she probably regretted ignoring us yesterday afternoon. Anyway, it turned out that things were okay between me and Trixia, but not between Kerrvy and Trixia... so it's their turn to have a misunderstanding, I believe?

Pictures:
Trixia.

Alcoholism.

Ponytail (it's too hot!).

(This is definitely not real)

Random folks. Haha, no, classmates (Khristian and Manuel).

JUSTINE THE 'mongol'.

Beautifully stolen picture.

After the exam, staying at the lobby (Roselyn andTrixia).

Rhea and Roselyn.

Decerie and Kerrvy.

KERRVY! ♥

Even the school is overpopulated. o.O

WITH KIDS!

Ms. Colcol ;)

RHEA!

ROSELYN!

STOLEN TRIXIA!

o.O

NOOO!

On the way to city, I saw this random 'colored' cloud! Must be the rainbow.

Kervey.

LALALALAAAA! :3

Ayala Center (is gay).


MAMAAAAA!

>.>


Random? Had the 2nd refill of the day. o.O

As for the title, I'm really 'addicted' to the song Waiting out the winter - The Agonist. ♥


Have you heard that song?

No comments:

Post a Comment