Monday, February 14, 2011

Silver.

This post is for yesterday, since I was too tired to write about it early this morning (somewhere after twelve o'clock). We went to Abellana Sports Complex (I don't know if it's the correct spelling) and watched my sister dance. I don't know what it's for, but they were many in their dance. We went to Ayala and ate in Bigby's after that, and I ate till I was sooo full. :3

We drove to Waterfront hotel somewhere at seven o'clock and there were many people! The parking lots were full and my dad got pissed. Me, my mom and my sister went in the hotel to get the tickets, but there was no reserved tickets under my dad's name, so we began to worry. I called my dad and he said that we should ask the receptionist if there were any tickets under the last name "Hansen." What only stood there was that he had checked in for the concert, and that Hansen was Fra Lippo Lippi's guitarist. Ugh, I feel pretty dumb at explaining right now. So, there were no tickets and no parking, so my dad gave up pretty easily and we headed home. BUT he changed his mind, and parked on KIA motors somewhere not so far from the hotel, and we took taxi from there. Theeen the guitarist was called and he gave us the tickets (silver). At first I didn't realize I was shaking hands with a... celebrity. o.O

Here's the concert in pictures:





;)
Did you watch the concert?

No comments:

Post a Comment