Thursday, February 24, 2011

Infectious Threads.

Found these two necklaces on Infectious Threads. If only Philippines could be a little considerate and have shops like that! Well, I am aware that can add up numbers of wannabes and "poseurs". But, if I had a visa card or such, I would spoil myself with clothes no other people here have! I still believe I look emo in what I wear. :(

I found these pretty, pretty necklaces there. Gah, I'm in love.

Skeleton Cameo Necklace - Purple

Sugar Skull Cameo - Ivory

Sexy dresses I can't take my eyes off:

All That Glitters Dress

Wicked Wench Dress

Angel of Doom Dress

Oooh La La! Dress

Deathtoll Dress

Inevitable Night Dress

Inevitable Sinister Soul Dress

The best part of Infectious Threads must be the boots. You can check them out yourselves. I think most of them are pretty cool. I drool for clothes like these, but I don't think I dare to walk in these clothes alone, (could be mistaken as a costume play) I don't know. I should probably start looking for camouflage pants./shorts o.O

(Pixelated Camouflage) Like my back pack! Just a little more brown.

I should stop asking pointless questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment