Sunday, February 20, 2011

Relaxed.

Woke up today at 8:30 in the morning. My mom was hushing me out of bed because the manicurist was already here and I wanted to get a "cleaning" for my nails. We went to the city after that, and I didn't feel so well. I started to feel pain in my stomach and my back, which would vanish after some minutes but would come back. Then after sometime I started to feel like throwing up, so my sister brought me to the nearest rest room and I ended up throwing up... which was really uncomfortable, ugh. But after that, there was no more pain. I don't have so many pictures of today but... I still had a good enough day. I bought new pajama pants, new back pack and lip balm (get dry lips most of the time, I don't drink so much water).

Pictures:

Pissed? (Eating at Bigby's)
My dad eating BEEF! Haha his fave.
-Click-
Aaand, got my hair 'relaxed' (straightened). :3


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment