Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Finger nails.

Thank God, I'm cleared (I mean I got all the teachers to sign my clearance). Tomorrow's the semi-finals (examination), but as usual, I never study. I never bring books at home (except for math). I feel relieved for some reason, and I can finally sleep longer than usual! The examination for February will start at twelve noon tomorrow, so I don't have to wake up at five something which is a great thing. This day was great though... ♥

Pictures:

Not so impressive project for TLE (about practices of courtship and marriage from different countries).

CLEARANCE! Taken this morning, so I got two more signs!

Before lunch.

DECERIE!

Went to the restroom after eating.

Found a random ribbon on the floor, picked it up and had fun with it (me and Trixia).

Trixia.

Trying to make fun of my hair!

:3

But that ribbon suited Rachel (classmate) a lot.

Bored... obviously.

CREAM-O! ♥

CHARLIE MOWCER!



Ghost. OwO

Restroom again (during dismissal). I... really love this pic. Shows the background of who I am.... I guess. :3

I've always loved Kerrvy's laugh. ♥

I heard yesterday that to get your clearance signed in CLE (Christian Living Education), you needed to CUT your nails. But, but, but... I had long "BEAUTIFUL" nails on my right hand (shorter but not so short on my left)... and I DIDN'T WANT TO CUT THEEEM!

T_____T (Right)
T_____T (left)
I didn't want to cut them in case it wasn't a requirement for getting my CLE signed. I brought with me my nail cutter in case. But when it was time for CLE, you had to have your nails short, so I cut them... shorter than short! And do you know what? When it was my turn, my teacher didn't even look at them bust signed my clearance! I shouldn't have cut them... -Sigh- Yes, I do love having long nails not because it looks nice, but because... you know... I have small nails. But wanna see how gay my finger nails look now? :3

GRRR!

;)


Do you have long nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment