Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sunburn.

Today we went to the beach. The worst thing was that my sister Hannah, Amille and Laurie Ann wasn't there, so things started to get boring, extremely boring. I just sat with my mom, ate a little, drank (soda) a little, sent messages to Amille and Hannah, aaaand that's pretty much it. Then my mom and some aunts wanted me to sing since there was a karaoke machine, but as always, I refused. The only reason why I don't sing when there are karaoke machines is because they have songs that suck. There's no gothic metal and all that stuff, so no thank you. But I gave up. I got to sing one song (I don't even want to mention what song I sang). Aaaaaaaaand! I got 100 points! (Who cares?) I didn't go and swim today, wasn't in mood for that.

Some photos of boredom:
My dad took with him his doggy, Kazan.

At least I got some fresh air.






Buried a dead man.

Isay helping out with burying Vincent (and no, he's not dead, just kidding).


Ever felt like an outcast between your own family?

No comments:

Post a Comment