Monday, January 31, 2011

Knocks on the door.

I've almost been away for the whole day. I came home earlier this day at lunch and quickly finished my header and design of my blog for the month of February. What do you think?

I admit I do love the whole eye thing, but not so with my mouth thing.
Here are some pictures of yesterday's parade (Naga Sinulog) and last night's watching over my mom:
Was alone and got a little bored watching the parade by myself.






At the hospital with my sister, Hannah.

Hannah and her boyfriend, Christian.

Weird.

Weirder.

Weirdest.

My aunt and my mom.

My three cousins, ate Millet, ate Tiny and Vincent.

My mom many hours before the operation.

At 12, I couldn't sleep. So I grabbed my mom's book of crosswords. After that I continued reading The Poe Shadow by Matthew Pearl.

Kervey.

My mom. ♥

Five o'clock in the morning. I gave up sleeping because too many nurses came in during the night, and even the lightest knock on the door wakes me up.

So, my mom had her operation at about 7:30 am. She came back to her room at 2:00 pm. She was still weak, and is now recovering. I'm just glad it went great. We didn't have classes today because of the family day yesterday (and also the claiming of your grades and characteristics), so I spent my whole day there with my mom (except from when they took her to the operation room and when I went home at twelve, I came back at two o'clock). I just came home when I created this post. I've been really internet and computer free these past hours, and I feel like I don't have enough energy for nothing. I didn't sleep well. Oh well, I'm just glad I'm at home now, where I can finally lay back and breathe.



What've you done today?

No comments:

Post a Comment