Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Baby pictures.

Just thought that would be a great title for this post since I saw some pictures of my classmates when they were still in their childhood years. We have this project in English about writing your own autobiography. I will surely hold more tomorrow since they want me to scan the pictures for them. I already have pictures of my young self scanned so I don't have to worry. I can share one of them... HAHA!
AAAW!


Anyway, here's my day in pictures:
My mom and dad went to Manila, so my cousin drove us to school using his car.


LAURIE ANN!

There are times I look REALLY mature. o.O

KERRVY! ♥

Can't forget to do this with straight hair!

Justine the AB.

"...huh?"

At the restroom.

-Forgets when this was taken-

During a roleplay in Filipino. Girls acted as boys while boys acted as girls.

Thumbs up for facial hair!

Only Trixia (in our group) didn't get her manly facial hair.

Look at that guy wearing blue dress and white heels, that's Miko. -Laughs-

Kurt acting as 'mom'.

MANLY! o.O


KErrvyyy

WTF?


Random. ;)


Having fun, trying to follow my 'poses'.


O.O

EEEHEM. ;)

Simon.

:3






What did you do todaaay?

No comments:

Post a Comment