Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Annulment complete.

Today was absolutely a boring day. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? Tomorrow's our oral defense, and I don't even know what to wear. I'm trying to get more information so that when I've been asked a question, I'll answer without any problems. For the first I was really confused about what annulment really means. I did search about it on google and opened some sites stating what annulment really is, but since I'm not that good in vocabulary, it was kind of confusing for me to understand it fully. So, this is what I did...

And it helped A LOT. :)

For two days straight, I haven't been able to turn the computer off  because of this:
Yeeeaaah, I've been addicted to the Last Airbender ever since I was 12. Haha

This day was a piss. There was absolutely no excitement in it, but here are pictures anyway. :3
Vision - mission of our school.

Trixia.

O.O

No comment.

Getting ready to shove that pen in her nose... just kidding. ;)

FISH!

Model.

Chemistry.

STOLEN!

Kerrvy's nose!


"HMP."

"Hahaaa"

Chelsea and Grace.

Brownie freak. ;)
Oh well, oral defense will be scary. But it's only a matter of time before it's done, so I can take it!


How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment