Thursday, February 24, 2011

Suicide club.

For awhile ago, me, Amille and Laurie Anne watched the movie Suicide Club (also known as Suicide Circle). It should definitely be one of the best movies I have ever seen, but for some reason, it was completely confusing. I've opened more than five different websites with Suicide Club's plot, trying to get what the movie means and why people kept committing suicide. It got more confusing when this little girl band, Dessert, had a lot of subliminal messages in their songs (?). I think you should watch the movie, it's definitely worth watching (I guess you'll end up not understanding as well).

54 students from 18 different schools preparing to jump before a train. o.O
Strips of human skin. Ugh... how yummy.
Some students joking about jumping off the rooftop, but ended up being serious.
Genesis. o.O

Nah, watch the movie.

I rate it 9/10 (it was awesome, just didn't understand).

No comments:

Post a Comment