Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sleepiness.

I must say, this must be the first time I've tried sleeping so many times in a single school day. I slept for some minutes on the first, second, third, sixth, and seventh subjects, and also for the whole recess this morning. Well, it was worth it. I haven't had so many hours of sleep lately, mainly because I don't know how to sleep early, or we can say I do, but I just don't end up doing that... at all.

Here are some pictures of today:
Probably just woke up at this picture. xD

Trixia and me. :D

KERRVY!

Folk dancing during MAPEH.

Trixia. :3

Lunch. :3

Rhea. :3

For some reason, when it comes to sleeping, Trixia can relate a looot.

Grace and me.

COLCOL!

As usual, (s)he started talking about this guy over and over again. You'll never get tired of him, do you?! (I look weird in this angle.)

So my mom was released from the hospital earlier this day, and she's doing great. While eating dinner earlier, she shared to us what it was like to undergo a surgery and get many weird injections. For some reason, healing hurts. But I am kinda pissed, because my computer doesn't have an internet connection, so it means I'm using my sister's laptop. Well, just to be able to play computer, check my fb, talk with someone important and blog is okay.

Do you lack hours of sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment