Friday, February 4, 2011

Photojournalism.

I was so great today that I left my cellphone on my bed. I do know you'll guess what it means, NO PICTURES for this post. Oh, it also means that this post will be a BORING ONE. I just came home from school and that press conference I talked about IS going to happen tomorrow. We had two hours of meeting about news paper writing. We're all seven contestants for tomorrow's contest and each of us have our own category. I am, as written on previous posts, in the category photojournalism. I'll be bringing my sister's digital camera and take pictures and make a story out of it. I'm just glad it isn't as hard as the others. If I'm right, I got the easiest work to do. All the others have to write articles for sport news, featured news, and things like that. But I don't want to write more about this.

Last morning we had classes, and I succeeded at sleeping again. After the flag ceremony and before the classes, we had first Friday mass. I was so sleepy that I kept pinching my fingers to keep me awake. When we came to the classroom right after the mass, I sat down on my chair, leaned on its small desk and started sleeping for the whole recess. For the afternoon, we didn't have classes because every first Friday of a month, we have club sessions (I belong to English club or Communication Arts and Booklovers Club). We had it for two hours, and after that we had 5s (cleaning the classrooms and each sections' assigned area). I was not happy because it was Friday already because of tomorrow's event. I was called by our year level's second honorable student and he told me that we would have a meeting for tomorrow's event from four to six o'clock. I just hope I can do what I have to do tomorrow. I know this won't be easy. I do have a little confidence as what I feel right now, I'm just afraid I'll do something that I'm so NOT supposed to do. :s

I think I have to prepare myself. I have to search about photojournalism and familiarize with what it's all about and that stuff. Ugh, I hate how this happens without even asking if I like it or not. :(



Do you have any experiences with photojournalism?

No comments:

Post a Comment