Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Clearance.

If there's anything more stressful than clearance that occurs during the last months of a school year, then tell me what it is. I've never been fond of collecting the test papers and projects (and magazines) of different subjects. We're now having the first clearance for semi-finals (examination) and the second one will come next month for finals. I'm currently using one hand typing for my left hand is holding a cotton ball (doused with alcohol) to my pierced ear that's bleeding (had an abscess just some moments ago). Oh well, I changed the piercing too early (before it even healed completely).

Here are some pictures of today:
GODDAMN CLEARANCE!

A notebook with Within Temptation lyrics written on its back.

About to watch a documentary in History.

A documentary about malnutrition and two other things.





Then we had an assignment in Chemistry (I got 18 out of 20 because of Charlie).

COPY COPY COPYYY!

Our teacher in Filipino didn't go in during Filipino class so we went to the lobby and talked about different stuffs.



Then at dismissal we went to the restroom.

Add caption


:)
So, we have to cut our nails to be able to be cleared in our subject CLE. The fact is, I have long nails on my right and short on my left. No, I'm not weird... just try to guess why it's like that. ;)

Do you hate clearances (for schools that have)?

No comments:

Post a Comment