Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cleared.

Ah, finally! I'm done with my clearance for finals, and that means I can finally graduate and go to college. How fast time flies, for some months ago, I was still just a freshman student. :o

I'm happy, and I thought I wouldn't make it through this easily. I'm tired, of course, and stressed out, but it's totally worth it. I and my classmates had to wait until six o'clock for our teacher in T.L.E to finish signing under her subject, but again, that was totally worth it. I'm pretty sure this day was the last day of formal classes, since tomorrow and Friday is going to be the final examination. I'm still not sure what's going to happen next week, probably have our reviews for our NAT (National Achievement Test) we're going to have on March 9. It's finally March! And don't forget, it's soon my birthday.

Our clearances. HAHA :))
Hell yeah, I'm cleared! :3
I'm saying, around April or May, I'll be enrolling myself to college. Gosh, I hope I'll be geared to life. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment