Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday = City.

I woke up today morning with the door open and the aircon off. My mom came in a little earlier and told me we were going to the city today, and my sister's going with us as she's done with CWTS (I have no idea what that is, but it's something for college I believe). I got up and turned on my computer. I checked my facebook for awhile, and then my mom stormed out of her room and told me to get ready because my sister was done with her CWTS thingy. In the mornings I'm pretty lazy, so it took me a few minutes to go in the shower. When I was done showering, and I was in my room putting on my clothes, my mom stood outside my door and said, "You can tie your shoes and brush your hair in the car! NOW COME!" Well I knew I had to do that, but I was still being relaxed. So, on the way to my sister's school, my cousin Laurie Ann came along because she would have CWTS in the same school as my sister's because she was studying there as well. So we fetched my sister, and my cousin went to attend CWTS. It's weird I mention CWTS so much yet I don't know what it is. o.o

Then we came to the mall we always go to... So here are some pictures.
The usual drama.
We ate again in Royal Krua Thai, like last time, but without my cousin Kervey.
She's really hungry here, obviously.
How many glasses do I need, by the way?
Practicing photography.
Practicing modeling!
Absolutely no comment.
A natural "camera whore" pose. xD
As we walked, we heard loud music from somewhere. We were, as I believe, in the third floor and we were looking down at these great musicians. They were great. I have a video, but it's twelve minutes long, and you could hear me and my sister talking, so I don't think it's such a great idea...


Btw, my sister just told me that CWTS means CIVIC WELFARE TRAINING SERVICE. xD

What did you do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment