Thursday, January 20, 2011

Everyday.

I think I'm writing a little too much about what's happening everyday in my life. I don't know, but it seems like it's all the same when you compare them... school, friends, home works, projects, and other stuffs. I thought maybe I should write more about things you didn't have any idea about, or more opinions about different stuffs. Well, that doesn't mean I'm not going to stop writing about everyday, because there really are happenings that make the days different from each other, am I right?

So, earlier, we only had tests on English, Filipino and math. English was hard and it's possible to get zero on that test paper. I don't even think I can get the passing score. It's about misplaced and dangling modifiers which is definitely NOT easy. As usual, I was clueless about Filipino. I was upset earlier because I spent the whole night yesterday working on a project, but then my partner haven't done a single thing. But even though I didn't pass my work to our Filipino teacher, I still got to take the test, haha. And math... I'm definitely sure I'm getting the passing score. It wasn't the hardest, mainly because I had a little paper hidden under my calculator, the formulas of the surface areas and volumes of different solid figures. I mean as long as I had that piece of paper everything was fine. If I didn't, I wouldn't have so many answers. After that we went and bought ourselves (me, Trixia, Kerrvy and Jakie) ice creams (cornetto)! One thing that makes me happy is ice cream. Haha! I only took three pictures today... what a failure.




So, tomorrow's the deadline for our guidance journal's second entry, about "good manners my family practices." But no matter what it is about, I'm not giving up my way of designing a page. I'm done making it, and here's how it looks like:

Well yeah, black is always the dominant color. I just can't believe how 'easy' it is for me to start doing something that I would never want to do, for I finished this last Tuesday. ♥


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment