Thursday, January 20, 2011

Good morning.

I woke up this morning because Twinkle Toes attacked my face, as usual. Then my dad came in and said, "Get up, you're going to school any minute." I looked at the wall clock and it was still nine o'clock. I wondered why so goddamn early. I fell back asleep as I pushed Twinkle Toes aside. Then my dad came in again  after some minutes of sleep and said, "I said get up." I didn't have another choice, I believe, so I got out from bed and turned on my computer.
Morning hair.

So, last night I went to sleep at about 12:30 am. The only reason is because I had to finish a project for Filipino. If I don't have a project on that, I can't take the test in Filipino. Well, I did make it. The only thing was that it wasn't the most impressive project I've made, but at least I made it! And drawing 30+ different faces on five bond papers isn't that easy. So I was kinda mad while doing it. xD
That doesn't even look like a project, but a kid's drawing!

I don't care, really. As long as I have enough inspiration for most things, which I do. Twinkle Toes fell asleep right before me. And she's absolutely cute. :3


And another picture of my morning hair. Haha!
Very straight. Bahaha
Anyway, me, Trixia and Kerrvy are planning on going to the city tomorrow and finally get our butts on the max riders, a 3d thingy. Well, I'm already excited. We'll be having the exams on the morning tomorrow, so on the afternoon, we're free. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment