Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Metal in my hands.

So, it was another day at the city, kinda boring as always. We ate in a Thai restaurant, and the food was great! Ever heard of... -Has realized that I've forgotten the name of that restaurant- forget it. 
I have no idea, but it seems like every time we go to a restaurant where we haven't been before, there's always a picture. o.O
Anyway, after eating we went around the mall (SM!) and decided to look for books, like we always do (but end up buying nothing). BUT! Today we didn't leave our favorite bookstore without buying anything at all... or I didn't. We were checking the books under the category "Art", and I accidentally looked on the books at the top shelves. I couldn't believe my eyes, since this was a weird country, but I saw something that made me pay whatever for it. And it was a book about...
GAH. (I believe it's the only copy they have!)
It was my second time seeing it actually. I remember the first time I saw it, my jaw dropped but it was impossible to buy it, because it was like super expensive. After I saw it for the first time, I kept looking for it, but I just couldn't find it, making me believe it was already bought by someone else.  Also, the first time I saw it, I didn't have the money to buy it... but I still wouldn't if they had not...
DISCOUNTED IT!♥
I didn't have a single doubt about buying it at all! I'm the happiest girl in the world! No, not really... But hey, at least I'll gain some knowledge about what it came from and all that which I'm not so sure about.Well, then we went around the mall and went in to another bookstore, and it was my sister's time to buy a book, I'm not sure what it was... I forgot, but it was something about... Twilight. Ehehee... Oh well, we went around the mall again and bought ICE CREAM! Haha, and then we got tired. We then met up with my parents and decided to go home. We went to the 5th floor parking lot, and my dad forgot where he parked the car! So basically we went around with the shopping cart while he went to the 4th floor and checked if the car was there, and it was.
Then my cousin, Kervey, found a way to kill boredom while waiting. HAHA! I just had to sit on front.

Oh yeah.. :3 My dad then came up on 5th floor, then we all went home tired. xD
What have you done today?

No comments:

Post a Comment