Friday, January 14, 2011

Three days gone.

Oh Friday, marry me! This was one of the best days ever, believe me. The issue about me and Kerrvy didn't go any further than trying our best to ignore each other, even if we 'ached' to become friends again. We had been giving things to each other, peanuts, soft candies, and letters saying sorry but it didn't seem to work at all. Earlier this morning, she gave me a pack of "puto selo (small colored cookies)," and that was enough for me to go straight to her and hug her. Well, then we actually had our normal, crazy friendship back... so I'm literally the hero of the day! We started hanging out today like nothing had happened. Okay, I do admit it was slightly awkward at first, but then it was just... wild again. I'm contented now. I couldn't have guessed how important she was to me, but now that I felt like I "lost" her, I swear my days are even worse than sitting alone in an empty room for hours. So I woke up again this early morning, haha, with a not so good mood. I felt absolutely alone that moment, and that is indeed the crappiest feeling I can get (as I believe). The only thing that could help me out of this day was getting me and Kerrvy's old friendship back and that it was Friday. But since it just happened to shine again, I couldn't resist being THIS happy. Well, there's on thing lacking... but I can't reach him. I can wait forever just to talk a minute to him. ;)

But I found out what made my cellphone stop functioning properly. It was absolutely my sister who told me last night to format my memory card, then I did, then everything was back to normal. So, there's loads of music and pictures. Well, I didn't take so many pictures today though... :3
A random good morning picture, I believe.
You can find all kinds of people in our classroom.
Got our project in speech back that was passed last year, and got 80 out of 80! ♥ Not to brag, it was pretty much easy, and I wasn't the only one who got 80 though. c:
Then the most random "YEY" picture of today. Yey for Friday and next three days without classes!

So, Sinulog's on Sunday. The best thing about that is that most people will be going to the city to watch the different folk dances and see celebrities and all that, but since I hate crowds which ruins the whole thing, I'll be staying at home with my cousin, and only the two of us! Finally, this is the closest thing to being home alone. I've been waiting long enough for this moment. I'll blast my speakers when Sunday finally comes...! ♥

Are you going to watch Sinulog?

No comments:

Post a Comment